Custom made stairs and railing procedures from NST Building
(Canada project )
Congratulations on our U shape stairs finished in Vacouver, Canada . Today, we are going to show you how we worked with Canada clients to custom made U shape stairs .
1. Client almost finished original home frame with wooden parts, and then he send us pictures on site ,also draft hand made measurements . Attached please check .
2. After checking and discussion , clients decide to go which U shape stairs design , and then we quoted.
3. Client agreed and paid us deposit , and then we start to make drawing for client double check on site .
4. Only got client’s drawing confirmation, we will start to produce stairs.During production , we sent pictures to keep client posted .
5. After U shape stairs pre-assemble finished , we made relevant treatments .
6. Quality inspection OK, we packed, normally by wooden package to protect goods well.
7. Shipping by sea , we provided all documents for customs clearness, also installation drawing .
8. Installation finished , clients will send us feedback , also we are glad to check whether we can do better .
9. So this is whole progress in the U shape stairs process. Thanks for client’s support and your attention .?